Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pro-abortion Protesters Attack Catholic People Praying

I hope that if anything even close to this happened to me during my prayer vigil I would have the composure of these young people. I sort of feel bad now that my public praying, so far, has been done in a bright sunny neighborhood with nothing more than an occasional glare from someone driving by, but also plenty of thumbs-ups.

I saw this video on the blog Acts of the Apostasy and he titled it: "The Stark Contrast...between good and evil". That is almost an understatement. These folks are right out in the line of fire, literally. Keep them in prayer.

(Don't forget to go to the sidebar and pause the music so you can hear the video)




"Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven" (Mt 5:11-12 NAB)

H/T
Acts of the Apostasy

5 comments:

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Thankyou for this post.

Mandy said...

Oh, Cassie. I am in tears. The protestors were screaming "Killers" to those who were praying. Is that not the biggest oxymoron? I pray for you and others everyday as you stand outside. Maybe this is what I am afraid of. Am I or would I be that strong when faced with persecution? God Bless you and what you are doing.

CJ Sweet said...

Mandy, you are giving me way too much credit, but thank you for your prayers. Seriously, what I am doing is no where close to this. I found this video completely shocking too. Pro-abortionists seem to have no idea how horrible they sound. I too question if I could be that strong.

Sarah - Kala said...

The Lord is my strength and my shield. Lord, to Whom shall we go, you have the words of eternal life. And, Be still and know that I am God.

Among the many verses one could call upon in trying times, these are just a few.

God bless,
Sarah

Kathleen Miller said...

How horrible!