Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You like me. You really really like me!


Okay, is everyone who reads this old enough to remember that Sally Field Oscar acceptance speech, or are you all there just shaking your heads?

Anyway, I have been honored to receive this lovely award from three of my newest bloggy friends: Dawn at A Helping Hand, Journey of Truth at Ora et Labora, and Therese at The Musings of a Mom. You are all so kind! I saw your other honorees and you have put me in some fantastic company. I appreciate it so very much.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are :
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Well, I don't even think I read 15 blogs, but I will do my best. If it were at all possible Dawn, JOT, and Therese would be getting it right back, but since I can't do that, here are my picks:

Cathy at From the Field of Blue Children

Larry D at Acts of the Apostasy

Lerin at Beautiful Chaos

Jennifer F. at Conversion Diary: Musings of a Former Atheist

Kay at He Gently Calls Us

Kathy at The Daily Grotto

Joel at On the Other Foot, who probably doesn't even know I read his blog. I don't think I've ever commented!

And last but not least, Sardonic Catholic Dad and his lovely wife Sam, who are such an inspiration to me with their openness to life and great senses of humor.

Thanks to all of the great bloggers out there. You give me a great way to waste hours of my day! Ha ha!


10 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

Aw, thanks! I'm humbled that you find my blog worthy, enlightening and a waste of time! Ha ha ha

Sheep 1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you Cassie. I am honored. Kay
P.S. I forgot to adjust my ID so the link would go somewhere:-/

Cathy Adamkiewicz said...

Thanks, Cassie! It's my first award! I'm so excited!
I'd send it right back to you, too. One of my favorite things about your blog is that it is unabashedly PROLIFE! Thanks for the FOCA info on your sidebar -- I plan to add it to mine.
Blessings to you!

Rob said...

If I wasn't so worthy of the award, I'd be blushing right now....
Thanks!!!!

When you have this baby anyway? One of my kids has a birthday in a few days and so do I....just something to keep in mind...

Joel said...

I had no idea you were reading. Thank you! I'm honored.

Andrea said...

You are very deserving of this Cassie. Congratulations!

Andrea said...

I used to have that abortion ticker on my site but it quit working. I need to add it again.

H said...

Hello cassie!
Thanks for the comment you left me recently. Congrats on #5!!!! What a blessed lady you are! Peace to you....

Kathleen Miller said...

Thanks so much Cassie!