Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Grave Mistake and an Abiding Hope

Lerin at Beautiful Chaos has shared a message from Father Frank Pavone, National Director, Priests for Life, with us this morning. It's the pep talk I know I needed after such a blow for the Pro-Life movement. Maybe you need it too. Click here to read it.

5 comments:

Lerin said...

Thanks for linking me! I picked a new layout over at the Cutest Blog on the Block... and when I clicked your link, I realized I have the same one. I hope that's okay with you!!! Out of 250+ layouts, I guess that just means we share the same taste. ;)

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting this link. I popped over to read it. I really needed that pick me up today. :)

Andrea said...

I read it too and actually linked to it. It made me feel better. I was feeling uck over the whole thing.

*~JennD.'J.M.J.'~* said...

hi Cassie ~ I also went to Lerin's blog to read what Fr. Frank had to say; it was just what I needed.
My husband Mike tells me that there is always hope, we must remember, and that Obama & his people will come around to the Church someday, when they are granted the graces from God that we must ALL pray for them to receive!
Never forget, God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wishes to do it...as long as we never give up hope & remember to PRAY!!!

Kathleen Miller said...

A very wise letter from a very wise priest. He gives us all hope!