Mary Rose was born at 8:20 p.m. last night, Nov. 24th. She weighs 6 lbs. 3 oz. and is 18 1/2 inches long. We got home about 2:00 a.m. and rested really well. She is a great sleeper so far! Her siblings all love her to death and everyone seemed to be adjusting just fine, even little Johanna, who I was worried would immediately try to sock her. I will write more later, but here are some pictures for your enjoyment!

13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ahhh, she is just beautiful!! HUGS, Sarah
Congrats! She is a doll. What a beautiful name. Did I read correctly...you are already home?!?!
Sending happy thoughts and sleepy nights your way! :)
Congratulations! She's beautiful! All the best to you and yours!
Congratulations! What a beauty!!!
Congratulations!!!
What a gorgeous baby with a beautiful name! I must say how great you look too! Wow. I think I looked like death after my last one. You are incredible! Your hubby is just beaming!
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!
Hey Cassie! Well obviously I've been out of the loop:-) Congratulations! I was thinking more like around St. Nicholas Day:-)
And I don't believe I've ever seen a mom who has JUST GIVEN BIRTH looking so good--wow. I hope you're feeling good.
Mary Rose is beautiful. We're looking forward to more pictures. How sweet she is.
Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully you will get to go somewhere ELSE where you can indulge in all the goodies, and then leave and come home to a tidy kitchen:-)
Hugs,
Kay
Congrats! She is gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving!
Beautiful baby! Love Love Love the name. Congratulations! You look fabulous! So does Dad! :)
Congratulations!
Well done!
Mum & Dad look so thrilled:)
I hope she stays a good sleeper.
She looks so perfect.
God is so good.
What a beautiful baby - with a beautiful name!
What a beautiful baby!
Oh Cassie how wonderful. Prayers headed your way for the gift of getting along on less sleep. Somehow I think the gift of more smiles wins out. Terrific!!!!!!!
Post a Comment