Part of my latest time problem is that I have discovered Facebook. Yikes! I am totally addicted. Like Mandy said in her post on it, Cassie has discovered that she cannot get enough of talking about herself in the third person. I have caught up with old friends and am staying in better touch with current friends too. It's so easy to stay in touch when you're just doing it in sound bites! But, with limited computer time, this new diversion is really keeping me from my regular task list. It's like how I had to stop using Seasons Pass on the Tivo because my task list got too long there too. It got so that I was stressed out about all the shows I had to watch! I really know how to make stress up when life doesn't give me any real stress don't I?
Well, I'll leave you with this. I've never published pictures of my kids before, but I am so proud to say that Johanna is really learning stress management early on:

Always carry a Thermos full of Martinis and an unbreakable glass.
8 comments:
Beautiful little one. Your blog is both educational and inspiring. I have left an award for you over at my blog. Thanks!
She is adorable and VERY smart! :)
Facebook will be the death of me. Oh yes it will.
Ah, she is a piece of delicious!! So cute. I like your blog - mucho mucho, yeah? Put out what you can, when you will. I always enjoy coming by.
What a little cutie!
She is so cute! :) Good thinking with the unbreakable glass!
Oh My goodness... she is absolutely precious. I tried FaceBook and ended up deleting it as I thought it would cause too much time. I spend enough doing what I do and need to get things done. =) I'm glad you're having fun and you are supposed to have decreased energy.. you're a pregnant mommy!!!!!!!!!
Too cute! :)
Awwwww so cute!!!
I'm on facebook!! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1586346593&ref=name
hugs!
Post a Comment