"O Catholic Church, true mother of Christians, you are right in preaching that God should be adored with an entirely chaste and pure heart. Indeed, to live in Him is the blessed life."
Monday, November 10, 2008
An unbelievably moving post...
No, not by me. I wish I wrote this well. Put on your choir robes; it's time to preach again. I do always worry that with this whole blog thing we really are only preaching to the choir, but if just one person comes along and their eyes are opened by following this link, then it's worth putting out here. Read Conversion Diary: Abortion and Holocaust Comparisons. I know that for me, my pro-choice eyes were opened with my first pregnancy too. I wish we could get the media to actually show this stuff. Well, I could sit here and type all day, but you should go read it instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Her story is amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much for the kind words and for the link. I have already heard from some pro-choice people who were re-thinking their stance thanks to seeing what abortion really is with their own eyes.
Thanks again!
It really is an amazing post, beautiful and moving. Even without clicking on the pictures, I could see the horror in my mind.
Let us pray that when confronted with the truth the pro-abortion crowd will not turn away but will really begin to see.
Post a Comment