Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Precious Feet - on their way to you!


Well, good news! Everyone who wanted a pin can have one. So Dawn, Therese, Crystal and Heather, look for an e-mail soon to get your addresses and these little feet will be on their way!

I still have a couple left for anyone who comes across this later and wants them. Feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Sorry Cassie, I have given you an award, they seem to be going around a lot:)

Andrea said...

Cassie! These are great, if you have any left could I get one? I can pay for shipping. =) Thanks
asummers04@gmail.com

Andrea said...

I left you an award on my site.

Mandy said...

I thought I commented on this a few days ago. I guess it did not go through. If you still have one left over, I would love one. :)

I don't think I ever mentioned this to you before.... My mom used to volunteer for a pro life organization in PA about 30 years ago. This organization was started by a remarkable woman who has since passed. This woman would take pregnant women into her home. Girls who were afraid to tell their parents they were pregnant, or women who didn't think there were any options other than abortion. This lady saved so many lives by helping these troubled women.
At the time, my Mom and Dad were struggling to have kids. They were able to adopt through the agency. The same month that my parents adopted my brother, I was conceived. We are 8 months apart.
Mom used to wear this little pin on her lapel(sp?) when I was growing up. Every time I asked her what it was, she would tell me this story about our family and the work of the special lady I mentioned above.

Sorry for the long winded response....

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks for the post. It reminded me to wear my pin.