"O Catholic Church, true mother of Christians, you are right in preaching that God should be adored with an entirely chaste and pure heart. Indeed, to live in Him is the blessed life."
Monday, September 29, 2008
62 Days to Go
(okay, I had a cute baby ticker, with baby turning in the womb and counting down the days, but it suddenly stopped working and I don't know anything about code, and what have you, to make it start working again. trust me, it was cute. sigh.)
Only 62 days left to go! That sort of sounds like a lot, but when you think about it, it's really not. I am really starting to feel pregnant, you know what I mean? The first two trimesters went really great, I mean, I felt really great. Which was wonderful because last time I was pregnant I was really miserable the whole time. So, it was a happy surprise to feel so good. But that was then and this is now. I am sooo tired. And I feel so big. I have varicose veins in my left leg that are getting worse and worse even with the compression panty-hose that I finally gave in and started wearing last week. I think one of the hardest things I have to do each day is crawl in and out of my van to buckle my 4 year old in. He just can't reach down to do it himself, and he's in the way back seat of my van, so I have to literally get in the car to do it. At least 6 times a day. That one is killing me.
I really shouldn't complain. I am healthy. The baby is healthy. There are people with real medical problems and other difficulties in pregnancy, so I just have no room to complain, but it's nice to unload a little. Keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How wonderful! You are in our prayers!
If I could turn back the clock, boy would I be willing to suffer all that all over again! God bless you and keep you; may Our Mother keep you under her loving and supportive mantle.
I am so happy and excited for you. :)
62 days isn't too bad - especially when you start those ticker things they say you have like 200 days left. BTW, I can see your baby ticker thingy and it looks fine. Did you fix it??
Click on my name for my new blog. I'm not at A Book A Day any longer. I wanted you to know since I did this change and you pop over now and again.
Blessings,
SArah
You are in my prayers and it seems like time is just flying by! *Hugs*
I'm excited for you! :-)
Post a Comment