Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My First Award!


Thanks to Therese over at The Musings of a Mom for giving me my first award. My understanding is that the words mean something like "this blog makes us close." Well, I really appreciate finding Therese's blog and even more so that she found mine! Ha ha! I look forward to many more posts!! Thanks again, Therese.

The rules say I am supposed to give this out to 8 bloggers, but, hey, I don't even know 8 people in real life, much less that many bloggers. So I will just forward it to these two girls who have been reading me faithfully, and I them, since I first discovered the blogosphere:

Andrea at Momma in Flip Flops and Mandy at ...Life's about a dream.

They have been my most loyal readers (and commenters - that's how I know they read, hint, hint, if you've also been reading all along but never said anything!) since I started this blog and I definitely feel that our blogs make us close.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks, Cassie! You made my morning. :)

BTW...the feeling is mutual!

Sarah - Kala said...

I know, I know. I lurk - I read, but rarely comment. I really like what you put into your blog. Keep it up! I've also appreciated your hopping on over to mine when you have (and leaving a note). God bless you!!

Micki said...

Thank you Cassie for all you do.
I particularly enjoyed learning about the 40 day of prayer and fast. I will do what I can.....I think just keeping it on top of our daily thoughts lets us pray throughout the day. More souls saved for Him is our goal.