Saturday, September 27, 2008

How Long?

I just wanted to share one of my favorite songs with you all. This song is on an album that I listen to almost every day: Mark Mallett's Let the Lord Know . I even have an autographed copy! I am such a goofball. I love every song on it but this one always moves me tremendously. I would have shared it sooner, but the last time I checked out You Tube they didn't have anything out there. Today he blogged about it and I was so excited to discover he has some videos out there now!

From his liner notes on this song:

"This was written shortly before we began the album...A very personal song of longing to see Jesus face to face; to leave this world of material dust, temptation, and sorrow behind...And enter into that glory which waits us."

I think I've written about Mark before. I link to his website on my sidebar. I love his music and also his fantastic blog which you can check out here.

Don't forget to go to my sidebar and pause the music so you can hear this awesome song. If you like it you should also check out his Song for Karol, a tribute to the late great Pope John Paul II.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting!

How are you feeling? When is your due date? November? Hope all is going well!