Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prayer Partners

My friend Sarah just started a prayer blog. The idea is to have Prayer Partners sign up who pledge to pray for the intentions on the list. Or you can just go visit and put a specific intention on the list to be prayed for. Enlarge your prayer circle instantly! Or you could go out and pray for the intentions on the list without signing up to be a Prayer Partner - no problem if you want to remain anonymous! She also has some great links to some other prayer sites. The blog is called Lord Hear Our Prayer. I've signed up as a Prayer Partner and I encourage anyone who feels called to sign up as well.

Also, this is the same friend I mentioned before who is organizing a Rosary for Life to pray for the unborn during the 40 Days For Life Campaign. If you'd like to contact her to take part in this special project you can also reach her through her blog.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks Cassie! I so appreciate your help in spreading the word. I can be reached at my yahoo email
mommyforpunky@yahoo.com as well. I'm really interested in prayer partners and rosary for life decade partners, so please prayerfully consider it and give me a shout in whatever way you are most comfortable!

God Bless,
Sarah