I saw this on Sardonic Catholic Dad. I just had to share it as well. It's such a great analysis of how ridiculous, and terrible, the pro-choice argument is, especially from Catholic politicians for Heaven's sake! But it's also humorous. Don't forget to go to my sidebar and pause the music so you can hear the video.
2 comments:
Wow. Hopefully people will realize that she overstepped her boundaries and misinformed the masses. I just hope and pray that someone didn't take it to heart and think it was Ok to have an abortion because Pelosi is an "ardent Catholic". Give me a break.
I hope the American Bishops are seeing the fruits of their labors. We have some good ones, and I hope the rest begin to follow suit and stand up publicly to correct the likes of Pelosi and Biden and Giuliani for that matter.
Post a Comment