I spent my morning out at the abortion clinic here, American Women's Services, praying. This week was better than last week. Last Week they were doing abortions on Wednesday and we watched sadly as car after car drove in. About 5 women came in while I was there. Friends who stayed longer said that more came in the afternoon.
Today the clinic was closed. Hallelujah! I don't know if it's because they changed the day they perform abortions due to our presence (they have done that before, changed their operating days as soon as we increase vigil participants on known abortion days), or if it has to do with the legal trouble the owner of this clinic is in. The trouble doesn't actually involve the clinic here, but the doctor is under a multi-state investigation for problems in other clinics, also known as American Women's Services.
"Legal trouble" and "problems" are really mild words to describe it. It's really quite horrible what has been happening. You can read about it here. I hope, and PRAY, that this clinic will close permanently. That all this business will shut it down for good. Pray with me.
1 comment:
Praying with You!!
Post a Comment