Are you ready? Will you participate? The 40 Days for Life campaign begins September 22 and goes through October 31st. 40 Days of prayer and fasting to end the atrocity of abortion. Go to their website here to find a coordinator and location near you. If you can't come out and pray at the abortion mills, please please consider praying and fasting at home in support of the cause and to hold up everyone out in the field.
And while you are at it, please say a prayer for me and my team. I am coordinating the efforts of my parish, in conjunction with all of the area parishes. We need to have volunteers covering 12 hours a day (the KOC is covering our nights). In the past we have had difficulties even covering an 8 hour period, but we are going for it nonetheless! Also, I will be speaking after each of the Masses this weekend in order to recruit those volunteers and I am not a fan of public speaking! Yikes! So I would appreciate your prayers for the success of our event as well as the events worldwide.
"Teams in a record 238 locations, in the U.S., Canada, Australia, England, Northern Ireland and Denmark are now preparing for 40 Days for Life Campaigns
from September 22 to October 31. Now's the time to be thinking -- and praying --about how you can be a part of this effort...."From the 40 Days for Life website
No comments:
Post a Comment