I'm hanging out in my backyard drinking a beer. I love technology!!
My husband took my boys to wash cars today, part of a fundraiser for the cub scouts. They had some competition across the street. Some high school girls were across the street washing cars to raise money for their sports team. Get this: my husband said they were all wearing bikinis!! And basically standing on the sidewalk soliciting cars. WHAT parents are allowing this??? I said to my husband, "Do any of these girls have fathers???". This is the world folks. This is the world we are contending with, fighting against, fighting to teach our children decency and morals. My kids were too little to see or care but what do you say to your teenage son about bikini clad teens washing cars? I can tell you that if this is what passes for ok with local high school families my children are never going back into the public school system. I will live in a cardboard box first to pay for Catholic school.
On the positive side my husband said the scouts had more customers. Maybe everyone else was offended too. I sure hope so. God help us when we no longer are.
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment