Okay, well, here I am (again!) trying to write in this blog. I thought I would start all over (again!) with a fresh coat of paint (like the new template?) and a snappy new title (couldn't think of one so it hasn't changed). I am hoping it inspires me. I have been struggling with my anxiety all summer long and I am hoping that if I can just start writing again it will help me get all those racing thoughts out of my head. I am sorry to dump all of it on you, but, well, that's how it's going to have to be. Maybe you can take something from it or maybe you will just curse me for putting more thoughts into your own head! I don't know. Either way, I am attempting it, so I hope you hang in there with me. I used to try really hard to write witty essays, smattered with funny observations here and there, but that is just too much pressure. I think it's been awhile since I did that anyway. Hope you will like my new journal style, or maybe it will creep back into essay form anyway. Who knows?! It's a new adventure!
It's been a terribly long time since I have visited any other blogs, so I will be going through the links on my sidebar and possibly deleting/changing things around. If you have a new link you want me to add let me know. Or a new blog you think I should read, let me know that too. Or your random thoughts, I'd like those too. Unless your thoughts are uncharitable. That would be a no no.
Well the old me would want a nice clean way of ending a post, and I would deliberate over my closing endlessly (hard to tell from the final product I know), but this is one of those things that keeps me from posting. So the new me will just say Ciao. Abruptly. Okay, well, Ciao!
3 comments:
Just realized that today was my Grandma's birthday. She would have been 102 I think! She is a saint in Heaven now. Happy birthday Grandma Dorothy, pray for me!!
Glad you are back!!! Can't wait to see what you write! ;)
Do you mind updating to my new blog please?
Post a Comment