"O Catholic Church, true mother of Christians, you are right in preaching that God should be adored with an entirely chaste and pure heart. Indeed, to live in Him is the blessed life."
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
A wake up call:
(Go to the sidebar and pause music to be able to hear the video)
This is depressing! And I of course am not agaist all muslims, I have known truely honorable muslims in my life, but still...ugh. What will become of all of our sacred cathedrals & churches, especially in Europe? Our poor children... thanks for the post, no doubt a wake up call.
1 comment:
This is depressing! And I of course am not agaist all muslims, I have known truely honorable muslims in my life, but still...ugh.
What will become of all of our sacred cathedrals & churches, especially in Europe? Our poor children...
thanks for the post, no doubt a wake up call.
Post a Comment