Monday, April 6, 2009

The Church Of Oprah

I have never been a fan of Oprah even purely on an entertainment level. But now I feel I really need to spread the word warning others against Oprah completely. What she is doing is dangerous. She is confused and what's more, she is confusing millions of people. I think what makes me most sad, and possibly what needs to be the focus of our prayer, is that so so many people are so far from God and empty, that they are looking to Oprah for spiritual direction. And she has decided to take it upon her own self to judge whether or not the Word of God has value. Scary stuff. Watch this video and then pass it on to your friends. Oprah isn't harmless entertainment anymore folks. (remember: go to the sidebar and pause the music first so you can hear the video).


2 comments:

*~JennD.'J.M.J.'~* said...

Cassie ~ Thank-you for posting this! I have always said that there was something "unhinged" about this woman and the way she thinks she has the right to pull people away from the Truth...just because she is a billionaire and has a free forum on her own show does not give her license to "preach."
If you don't mind, I am borrowing your video to embed into my own Blog @ My Musings... :)
God bless ~ and my Greeting to your Angel!

Gina said...

OH my goodness!!!!
So many will be misinformed.
The devil confuses people.
He is the master of lies and confusion.