Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One More Thing

I just followed Jackie's comment on my NFP post back to her blog to read her post on NFP. She actually has several, but I recommend this one here. This is a really great explanation. She also refers to a Patrick Madrid blog post here, which I mention just because I greatly enjoy Patrick Madrid!

2 comments:

Lerin said...

I love Patrick Madrid too... just finished "Pope Fiction" this week. :)

Alright, ready for your interview? :)

1. I don't know all of your children's names! Can you share them, and share how you chose them?

2. How did you meet your husband and fall in love?

3. What is your all-time favorite movie and why?

4. If money was no object and I took you out to dinner for Mom's Night Out, where would you want to go and what would you order?

5. What was your favorite subject in school?

Kathleen Miller said...

Thanks for the link to Patrick Madrid!