Here is why I don't have time to blog:

That's the laundry in my room. Here's what the kitchen looks like:

I had actually just cleaned it a few hours before this but the dishwasher was full and we had just had lunch. I have to clean my kitchen at least 3 times a day, sometimes 4. Even with all of that you would still think I'd have time to blog. I mean, the washer/dryer and dishwasher do all of the work once you load them up and then you have nothing but time while you just sit around and wait right? Yeah, but then I have these two home all day sucking up my time:

They sure are cute though, aren't they?


4 comments:
THEY ARE CUTE AND BEAUTIFULLY MADE!
Laundry is punishment for sin - I have no doubt. I complain about it incessantly - I forget to offer it up - it may just save me for Purgatory rather than the hot laundry dept. in the eternal wasteland...
God Bless you!
They're totally worth it!!
YES, they are precious!
You are brave to post those photos... I have quite an awful load of laundry waiting for me too, but I'm online anyway!!! ;)
They are beautiful! And I'm sure they also help fill those laundry baskets! I feel for you on the kitchen thing-that drives me nuts!
God bless you!
Kathy
Post a Comment