
I'm feeling a little less melancholy today. I want to thank everyone who commented on my previous post. You've given me great information and advice. I am so appreciative to you all!!
Well, I've received my Patron Saint for 2009 and I'm very excited about it. I have been chosen by St. Matthew, the Apostle. I can't wait to really sink my teeth into it and try to figure out exactly why I would be chosen by this wonderful saint! It's exciting to actually have one of the Apostles. I will be reading the Gospel much more closely now trying to glean some information.
If you would like a Patron Saint of your own, or maybe for your whole family, please visit Marianne's blog here. This is such a great ministry she has!! If you want, please come back and tell me who chose you. I would love to know!
Well, I've received my Patron Saint for 2009 and I'm very excited about it. I have been chosen by St. Matthew, the Apostle. I can't wait to really sink my teeth into it and try to figure out exactly why I would be chosen by this wonderful saint! It's exciting to actually have one of the Apostles. I will be reading the Gospel much more closely now trying to glean some information.
If you would like a Patron Saint of your own, or maybe for your whole family, please visit Marianne's blog here. This is such a great ministry she has!! If you want, please come back and tell me who chose you. I would love to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment