Wednesday, January 21, 2009

March for Life - January 22, 2009


I'm sorry I just haven't been able to get out here to post much, but I did want to remind everyone that tomorrow is the March for Life in Washington. I really want to be there - I am just outside of D.C. - but it is impossible with a nursing baby. Waaaay to cold! So, I am just asking that you all please keep the marchers in your prayers. Also, pray for the victims of abortion, babies and mothers, the abortion doctors and our lawmakers. I will try to post more later if I can, but for more information on the march itself please visit the official March for Life website here.

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

The reason I'm not there is that it's too cold - I have intestinal issues when I get nervous (as I would be in that huge push of people - yes, even decent folks crowded together make my nerves rattle). . . and I'm even closer to D.C. than you. The Basilica is only about 30 minutes from me.

God bless you - it's so nice to have so many praying in unity today!