Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update on Rosary Chain

I just wanted to share the power of God with you all on this project. I blogged earlier about my encounter with a local, pro-choice politician, and how that ultimately led me to starting a Rosary chain to soften the hearts of these politicians and lawmakers particularly those in my State. Well the Holy Spirit took that plan (God's plan in the first place - not mine) and ran with it. We now have over 60 participants and a total of 15 complete Rosaries being said each day for our intentions! That is a veritable shower of prayer to rain down on these hardened hearts and turn them back to God!!!

I am so excited! The Rosary IS the answer! I highly encourage everyone to organize this type of prayer chain in their local area. If you need any guidance please feel free to send me a message. I truly believe this is the only way to fight abortion and it is the way God has shown us. When we pray the Gospel in the Rosary we are using the ultimate weapon! Take up your weapons and head into battle!!

Sent from my iPod

No comments: