Saturday, November 13, 2010

My new best friend - Ave Momma

I went to a fundraising even tonight for our school that had wine tasting, food, and vendors for Christmas shopping. It was a really great evening, loads of fun, with friends and good food, and well, all that kind of stuff, you know. Or if you're like me, you don't know because you never get out, but I did get out tonight and, whew!, was it fun!! My favorite part of the whole night though was meeting this terrific woman named Maria who makes the most gorgeous Rosary Wrap Bracelets. They are beautiful!! Plus the name of her business is so darn cute - Ave Momma. That alone should make you want to stop right now and go to her website here.

I don't know what it is with me but I keep hitting it off with salespeople and service providers lately. First there was the guy that did my patio, or well, sold me the patio, I guess he didn't actually do the work. I think I blogged about him and his wife. They came over one Saturday morning to sign the contract and they ended up staying for hours. We had such a good time that I thought he should really cut us a break on the patio what with being our new best friends and all.

But it's just as well, now that I have to dump him anyway, because I have a new new best friend and that is Maria who makes the beautiful Rosaries. She is the mom of 5 (#6 on the way) and homeschools, and then in her spare time (I have no idea how she has any, her oldest is only 11) she makes these fabulous Rosaries. So, GO, go to her website and order some. Christmas is only 42 days away and these make awesome gifts. Plus, she is my new best friend. And, no, I didn't get a discount on a bracelet, but I didn't get one on the patio either.

No comments: