Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday

A friend sent me this very powerful music video. You don't often get to hear of the pain the father's of aborted babies go through. These men are victims too and, sadly, they usually don't get any choice at all. Their rights are completely ignored. Yet they are still fathers. All the parties involved are victims of abortion; babies, mothers and fathers. The friend who went this said something that really stuck with me: Abortion "doesn't change their parental status. They are still mothers and fathers, just now their children are dead." And that is the sad truth.

Go to the sidebar and pause the music so you can hear the video.


1 comment:

septembermom said...

What a powerful video. I felt some tears when I saw the empty swings. It really gives the sense of all those poor, innocent lives lost each day. This young man hopefully is doing a public and spiritual service to any of his fans that may contemplate abortion. I am glad that I stopped by your blog today.