"O Catholic Church, true mother of Christians, you are right in preaching that God should be adored with an entirely chaste and pure heart. Indeed, to live in Him is the blessed life."
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Just had to share a giggle for the day!
They deleted the embedding feature, but go check out this video. I was laughing so hard I was crying!
That was very funny. Love the airplane stuff. We are getting ready to make a flight to California next week. Ha! I'll have to scream "Woah! We're flying here people!". :) Hope they don't arrest me.
That was hysterical and so true,we take so much for granted and are so impatient these days! I love that we have to have laws against texting while you drive b/c we can't wait until we get to our destination to text. We would rather endanger lives than wait a few minutes.
Anyway, thanks for the belly laughs. That was brilliant. We had rotary phones and I hated the ZERO's too, but God I was such a patient child compared to kids today. Yeah, this guy is so right. We need to be happier about technology - and more patient.
3 comments:
That was very funny. Love the airplane stuff. We are getting ready to make a flight to California next week. Ha! I'll have to scream "Woah! We're flying here people!". :) Hope they don't arrest me.
That was hysterical and so true,we take so much for granted and are so impatient these days! I love that we have to have laws against texting while you drive b/c we can't wait until we get to our destination to text. We would rather endanger lives than wait a few minutes.
I'd pay money to see Dawn do that!
Anyway, thanks for the belly laughs. That was brilliant. We had rotary phones and I hated the ZERO's too, but God I was such a patient child compared to kids today. Yeah, this guy is so right. We need to be happier about technology - and more patient.
Post a Comment