Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Praying for the Clouse family today

I am praying for the Clouse family today. I cannot imagine burying 7 children. If you did not hear about this tragedy, you can Google "Clouse fire" and read any number of stories about it, but basically this hardworking dairy farm family lost 7 children, ranging in age from 11 years - 9 months old, in a house fire last week. Today is the funeral. There was a rumor for awhile that those hateful people from the Westboro Baptist Church were going to be there to protest (protest what I cannot imagine), but it seems that they are not expected after all. I am sending my Guardian Angel to be with the Clouse family, who will need all of the intercessory prayer they can get, and just in case the WBC show up anyway, he will be armed and ready for battle. Please join me in praying for the Clouse family and consider sending your Angels too. My heart is just breaking over this tragedy.

No comments: