Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas - go kill a baby!

This is the most crass thing I have ever seen. Planned Parenthood is offering gift cards this year for their services. Unbelievable. Head over to The Curt Jester to check out this story. I love the morbidly humorous empty manger "poster." I'd laugh if it weren't so very very sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too, have heard this with utter shock - if people think this is either funny or acceptable, then I fear we will see a bigger chastisement than ever before witnessed on this earth! We must pray for a return to LOVE. mother of God, Ora Pro Nobis!

CJ Sweet said...

Adrienne - that is so true, so true. I pray for this every day. I hope I didn't sound too flip, I just don't know any other way to deal with the horror than dark humor. There is absolutely nothing funny about it. Mother of God, pray for us indeed!

Anonymous said...

I was amazed to see this also on the evening news. (was it World News Tonight? Not sure) Anyway, I did appreciate that they noted it was controversial, at least. Now if only people would be more disgusted over this then maybe "Planned Parenthood" would be run out of town! I guess we can only pray.
Kathy