Sunday, August 10, 2008

What does "Abortifacient" mean?

If you know anyone who is confused about what "abortifacient" means, or doesn't understand why the birth control pill is an abortifacient, here is a good introductory video.

If someone can tell me how to actually upload a YouTube video to the blog, I will upload it for your viewing pleasure, but I can't figure it out. I am so lame that way! Thanks!

2 comments:

christine M said...

Very interesting video.

To upload the YouTube video - go to the video - see where it says "Embed video" over on the side. Copy that code. Go to your blog. Go to Edit HTML and paste that code in your post. After that you can go back to "Compose" mode or simply publish.

There might be an easier way. But this works for me.

CJ Sweet said...

Thanks Christine! I will try that now.