I accidentally deleted my blog. How lame is that? I was trying to change some things in Settings and just kept hitting "okay" without paying attention. I tried getting it back. Blogger has a whole process you go through to request having it reinstated, but I think they're just kidding. I mean, I filled out all of the information, on all of the correct forms, and I didn't even get a confirmation that they received my request. So I went to the Help Group. They were very, very helpful, pointing me in the direction of all the correct forms, but as soon as I began to ask them when I could expect to receive a confirmation or how long the process would take, they stopped answering me as well. So, like I said, I think they are just kidding when they tell you that you can get your archives back. Because, clearly, you can't.
So we are starting over. I'm bummed to lose all of the archives - there were some things in there that even I don't remember where the sources are and that I would like to have back, but what can you do?
It will take me awhile to find the time to set everything up the same way again, but hopefully I will get it all done soon.
Keep checking in for more!
5 comments:
Oh Cassie, I'm so sorry you accidentally deleted your blog. However, I can understand how something like that could happen:-) Let me know if I can help with the images again.
Hope things are going okay and thanks for your comments on my site. God bless.
Kay
He Gently Calls Us
Hey Cassie...I got ALL of your posts up on my Goggle Reader. Let me know if you want me to copy and paste them via email. I would be glad to do it bits at a time. Glad you are back on the scene!
mandycu98@gmail.com
Cassie - I just e-mailed you your posts - that I got off of Google Reader - hope this helps!
Deleting my blog has always been my biggest fear. For a long time I used to print off all of the pages for a paper copy. I have so much stuff documented and the little things that I want to remember on my blog.... I am so sorry it happened to you!
Hopefully you can get it back, one way or another!!
You know I've been checking in!!!!
I'm glad you're getting it back together, take your time. Your a busy momma. Wish I could be of assistance.
Post a Comment