Anyway, I thought about jump starting my blogging by scrapping this whole blog and starting a new one, but to be honest, I could't think of a new name. I swear, it probably took me 2 weeks to come up with "A Blessed Life" 3 years ago, and that title isn't even that great! So then I decided I would just play with the layout and see how that goes. It's a little busy, but I like the 3 columns because I am thinking of adding a reading list to my sidebar - what I'm currently reading and what I've just read. I would love for everyone to share what they are reading too. Other than my family, praying, and playing on Facebook, reading is the only activity I really enjoy, so I've decided I want to incorporate it into my blogging somehow.
Okay, so look for new posts, I promise (again) that I will be posting more often. Now I have to go rescue the cat...
No comments:
Post a Comment