Help! I'm addicted to Scrabble, Words With Friends, Hanging With Friends, Lexulous, and possibly just my iPod itself. I waste time just searching for word games and other free apps... But lo, what did I find today? A Blogger app! I have a blog writing app already, and it hast helped me yet, but maybe, just maybe, this one will get me going again. And please someone tell me the antidote for word games. Or better yet, download those apps and invite me to a game!
1 comment:
Cassie!!! I just happened to click on my bookmark to your blog and here you are. (((((((Cassie))))))) (On Ebay forums, that is a hug:-) )
I LOVE playing Scrabble and my sister plays it online. I've never tried that. I bought my husband an iPad for his birthday last week and we've been trying to make friends with it. He doesn't do computer at all and the techno advances are outrunning my aging brain. I realize now that computer literacy is a moving target.
Hope to see you again soon, and welcome back.
Post a Comment