My poor baby is sick. It's her third birthday today and she is as sick as can be. It's so so sad. She is too sick to even play with her birthday gifts. The upshot is that, instead, I am home playing with my new toys because all she wants to do is sleep.
I got a new laptop yesterday, a pretty, apple green one! I don't even care about all the specs on it, I don't know a thing about it, I just love that it's green! And it only weighs 5 pounds! And it runs pretty fast because it's not bogged down yet by all the things that will get uploaded and downloaded and every other kind of loaded on to it. Sweet!
My other new toy is an MP3 player I bought myself for Christmas. Welcome to the 21st century baby! I have never owned anything like it, and since I don't know a thing about it either, I bought myself a cheap one. My boys all have nice ones that Santa brought them, but not me, I have a cheap $35 one. And today is the day I will learn how to use it.
I have had it just sitting on the charger now for a week because I'm afraid of it. I have never even been to a music site or anything like that. I am sure its simple and I will feel stupid once I finally do it, but still, I like to ease into these things slowly. That's funny though because generally I am a jump into the cold pool headfirst kind of person, but not with technology. It took me a whole day to break out my new laptop and I am completely familiar with those.
So if anyone wants to direct me to some cool sites for downloading that would be great. I am especially interested in getting ahold of some good Catholic pod-casts and such. Anything you might recommend I would appreciate!
1 comment:
This site (http://www.biblechristiansociety.com/download) has some great apologetics downloads. The guy that does these is on EWTN radio in the afternoon's also. Sorry your kiddo is sick, hope she starts to feel better to enjoy those toys as well!
Post a Comment